Newsletter Signup

.

Happy Holidays

I wanted to take a moment to wish all my faithful readers HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I hope you are spending it with family or friends and the spirit of the season is within you.

I also want to thank each of you for your support and encouragement this year. I’m really looking forward to 2010!

Anna
Bethany
Brandi
Cheryl
Claire
Cody
Donny
Eisley
Elana
Elena
Greg
Jaime
Jaleh
Jeff
Jessica
Karen
Kate
Kim
Lisa
Louise
Mark
Megan
Melissa
MB
Michelle
Michey
Myra
Patricia
Portia
Sharon
Shelli
Suzette
Sweetness
Wilhem

I’m hoping that the list next year will take much longer to type out . . . but each name will remain just as important.

2 comments

  1. Happy Holidays to you too, and much writing success in the New Year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In an unusual twist of fate, the newness of January somehow promotes a need to "do something now" as the grey days and chilly weather remind us to rest up for spring planting. May your New Year be invigorating and busy!

    ReplyDelete

 

Archives

Blog Blitz

Design by: The Blog Decorator