Newsletter Signup

.

T is for Tiana – The Blog Decorator


T is for Tiana – The Blog Decorator


For me, HTML is just a collection of oddly out of sequence letters.  I do consider myself moderately tech-savvy, and in some areas maybe even advanced, but when it comes to web-design, graphic arts, and conceptualizing ideas visually, I fall flat on my face.  I’ve done a fair job with the design of my blog, but I’ve never been totally satisfied with it because of my short-comings.  Now that I’m considering altering my on-line presence to include a larger part of my writing persona, I know I can’t rely on my own amateur abilities to accomplish my goal.  I need professional help (hold the wisecracks!), and that’s where Tiana Smith comes in.

Tiana is a writer/blogger like the rest of us and we’ve been cyber-buddies for a couple years now.  She enjoys writing children books and since she was the winner of the first ever WRiTE CLUB contest, I bet she’ll be quite successful once she pursues publication.  But her talent doesn’t stop there.  Apart from being a closet lion-tamer, Tiana is also an accomplished blog template designer.  Seriously, she knows her stuff!  And the good news is that recently she decided to take her skills on the road and opened The Blog Decorator website.  There she offers everything from premade templates to A la carte services, all at a very reasonable price.


So if you’re considering a complete website redesign like I am, or just want to consider a fresh new look, drop by Tiana’s site and check it out.  You won’t be sorry!

(As a side note – this was my 300th post! When I wrote #1 there’s was no way I could envision reaching this point…which naturally leads me to believe there are other achievements I cannot see yet.  I find that a comforting notion.)



20 comments

  1. Congrats on 300! And I'll keep her name on file. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure about the 'closet lion tamer bit'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on reaching 300 posts. I discovered this morning that I've written 400 posts. I'm still shocked on that one. But I think two are for ones that haven't been posted yet.

    Wow, that's over two novels worth of writing. Hmmm. Now what do that tell you???? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Closet lion-tamer...lol. I can't wait to see your new design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this about Tiana. I didn't know that. I'll head over and check out her site.

    Congrats on all the posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Don! You're so awesome for posting this :) For anyone who is interested, I'm holding a grand opening giveaway for someone to win one of my blog design templates! You can find it here: Grand Opening Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not great with web design either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know it’s not May 7th yet, but in line with my “T” post today I just wanted to take a moment now, before we reach the end of The Challenge, to thank you for co-hosting it all. While exhausting it has been yet exhilarating, and in some ways life-changing for me, as well. Much of that was due to the help, hope and incredible encouragement you offered along the way. Simply put, I’m grateful, and wanted to say thanks! (and oh yeah, I’m following!)

    Elaine
    www.spontaneoussputterings.blogspot.com
    www.aheart4heaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome! Love her fresh bouncy style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the link. I'm definitely going to check it out. I have blog ADD and redesign every few months.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tiana rocks. She's a stinkin' talented writer and blog decorator. Everything she touches turns to gold. We all need to be on the look out for her because she's going places ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three hundred posts and you're closing in on a thousand followers!
    Web design is one thing I can manage.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay, Tiana!! I'm so excited to ask for her help when it's time to redecorate my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on 300! That is a great feeling...accomplishing what you never thought possible. I am so pumped about this post because I could use some help. I have ideas that I don't know how to implement. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just started and my blog is plain in background. Soon I will try to fancy it up a touch. Stopping by from A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whoo-hoo for 300! Tiana sounds like a solid gold resource. Thanks for spotlighting her.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's really cool! I added her to my bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A good web designer is wonderful. I'll keep Tina in mind, but right now I have to say that I love my website.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tiana is a sweetie - and talented too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. CONGRATS on your 300th post! I checked out Tiana's website. She has some cool pre-made templates.

    ReplyDelete

 

Archives

Blog Blitz

Design by: The Blog Decorator