Newsletter Signup

.

Plus One

I picked up a couple more followers last week, which I am extremely grateful for, and even more exciting is that they don't know me personally.  Nobody burst their bubble and spill the beans about me.  At least not yet. 

Unfortunately, at this rate I won't hit my goal of 100 until mid-way through 2010.  So I'm going to throw a cyber-party Friday.  I know . . . I know . . . it's completely accidental that it happens to be Friday the 13th.  You all are invited, and I EXPECT everyone to bring with them one guest.  If I'm truly writing content you find entertaining, or poignant, then share it with at least one other friend and lets have a ball together!  We can do this thing!

It'll be BYOK (Bring Your Own Keyboard).  I'll be collecting modems at the door and they won't be returned when you leave unless I'm convinced of your sobriety.  

See you then!

2 comments

  1. HI, nice to meet you! I love your humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you as well Bethany! I've been told my humor sticks to a few, and bounces off the rest. Kind of an acquired taste. :)

    Thanks for climbing aboard. Unfortunately that now means you have to perform due dilligence and slap me across the back of the head when I slack off and post lazy writing.

    I look forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete

 

Archives

Blog Blitz

Design by: The Blog Decorator