Newsletter Signup

.

Blogging Buddies around the Globe - Update

After one week…here’s where I stand in my quest to link with a follower in every state and country across the globe. I’ve received comments from people representing twenty-eight US states and seven countries (and I’m only using locations where they are currently located…no switch-hitters). I’ve garnered fifty-two responses in total, which is only 17% of my followers, so I know we can do much better. Here are the states I’m needing help with:

Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin.

As far as the countries go, it would be easier to just list the ones I do have:

Australia, Canada, Ecuador, Ireland, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.

If you are already a follower and currently live in one of the states listed above, or a country NOT listed above, please leave a comment on my original post here and be counted. If you know a blogger, or a reader of blogs, who resides in one of these areas, please give them a nudge in my direction.

Just 22 states and 188 countries to go!

Oh yeah...on Friday I'm being interviewed by Gina at Passions on Paper as part of her FANTASTIC FRIDAY series.  Why don't you stop by and check it out. 

30 comments

  1. Woo hoo! Love the tour around the world. I'll have to think about which writers I know in any of those states. I have lots of friends and family in Colorado and MD but none of them blog.

    Good luck with your world domination! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! I love your global goal! Good luck DL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. You already have an Aussie. I should have been faster. Much, much faster.

    Cool idea. May just steal this one. Will link back and let you know if I do, of course. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could help but I'm in Texas! I'm loving the idea though! Does it count if I have a sister in Hawaii? She's not a blogger but I did do a blog about her once! LOL

    BTW per my Internal Conflict post I wrote it last week and I'm happily married so I have never had the experience I wrote about! You'ere in the clear, no need to lie low!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I happen to know you have followers in most of your missing states.

    Good luck on your quest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with those last states and countries! And the interview sounds exciting - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmmmm I will have to think about this...

    I love this idea by the way! What a neat way to see the melting pot that are blogging writers!

    Visit My Kingdom Anytime

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I'm in Indiana!!!

    ~JD

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's too bad you don't accept the switch hitters... I was born in South Dakota and grew up in Wisconsin before moving to Illinois...

    ReplyDelete
  10. when you've got them all, are you going to post stats? like, 25% of you live in NY?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha -- I need to read more carefully. You listed the states you NEEDED, not the ones you have. :) In any case, I'm glad to be a loyal follower from the great state of potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a neat goal and a wonderful way to meet bloggers all over the world!

    Thanks a lot for visiting my blog :) Have a great Wednesday,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome! This is such a cool idea to meet bloggers from around the world. I hope it happens for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! Love seeing where everyone is from!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this! I have no idea where all my followers are from. I do have one from Malaysia and that's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A tour around the world? What an amazing idea.

    Good luck in your quest!

    ReplyDelete
  18. 28 states from 17% is pretty good! I'm sure you'll get to all sooner rather than later :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a neat idea DL!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your world tour of blogs is such a great idea, D.L. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's a good start! It's a very cool idea - I may steal it one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, DL. I write the Monday posts for the Northern Colorado Writers blog, The Writing Bug. NCW is a great group of writers of all levels and genres. Best of all, we're in Colorado.

    Good luck with the rest of your list!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You're well on your way to taking over the world.

    Umm...opps. Sorry, I didn't mean to spill your secret agenda. Just pretend I didn't say that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm from Winterland ... whatever that would mean to you >:)

    Cold As Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bummer, I'm from Rhode Island but I don't live there now. If I come across anyone who blogs from there I'll send them this way.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cool! You already have Utah, so I won't feel bad I'm just catching up on this now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. thanks for finding my blog. Now you have a Utah blogging buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  28. How cool! I love your global goal! Good luck DL!
    Adsense Alternative

    ReplyDelete

 

Archives

Blog Blitz

Design by: The Blog Decorator