Newsletter Signup

.

She Said What Blogfest


Michelle Wallace over at Writer in Transit, and Elise Fallson are celebrating blogging anniversaries, and they've decided to join together to throw this awesome blogfest as a way to celebrate.

Here's all you have to do to participate:

On Monday the 18th of February, Michelle and Elise will post two comic strips with blank dialogue bubbles. (there now)

Copy and paste the two comic strips into your post.

Write the dialogue off to the side.

Post your entry on Wednesday the 20th of February and then check out some of the other entries to make fun of them.

Michelle and Elise will then pick some extra creative entries who will win prizes that will include books and other stuff. (;

Winners will be announced on Friday the 22nd of February.






So here's my entry -- 

Box #1 - "The winds picking up.  Get those tiny stick legs moving!"


Box #2 - "I think I'm going to vomit!"














Box #1 - "Oh honey...that grey thong doesn't look good on you."





Box #2 - "Really? Why don't we talk about that pigtail of yours that resembles a strand of DNA."











Box #1 - "Did somebody say THONG?!"






























Box #1- "Friggin horny bastard!"
















Box #1 - "I look like I've been in a wet t-shirt contest."

Box #2 - "We both looked that way before we hit the water."


Box #1 - "I'm here to simply serve as a surprise twist, and interest the fantasy readers.  Other than that, I serve no useful purpose."


Box #2 - "Hey SuperHero dude, you owe us a new ballon.  And if you pee in that pond I'm going to strangle you with my girlfriends thong!"

36 comments

  1. Is she going to want her thong back after her friend strangles him with it? Lmbo! This was so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAH! *runs to throw away my grey thongs*
    This was seriously funny Don.
    Thanks for participating and celebrating with us. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny!! Thanks for the laugh.
    Maybe you should re-think where your talent lies? Writing comic strips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, that was pretty funny. You have a talent for thongs, I mean writing comics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was great! One of the funniest ones I've read so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very funny, DL. The dragon cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Death by thong, that's pretty good, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHAHAHA!!!! I love the dragon. It knows it's just a plot device but from the looks of that expression, it doesn't care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The thong is brilliant! DNA hair strand. Te, he, he.

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANKS for the laugh DL....

    This was great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny stuff! I enjoyed the read.

    ReplyDelete
  12. DL I had a goood laugh!
    And you made me think of the "thong song"... and now it's ringing in my head!
    Thanks for participating in the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do like the idea of using thongs as weapons! Very funny!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's not nice to pick a favorite...but, this is totally hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay, this is one I definitely knew was written by a guy! Funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent! That was well spotted about the DNA strand!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Death by thong - brilliant looping!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This blogfest is hilarious... read some funny comments for real. Like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Some males might not thing death by thong would be such a bad way to go.

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Funny, DL! Nothings funnier than underwear...ask anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Was sing the thong song in my head to this...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  22. Use it as a sling-shot...eeewwweee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. omg - LOVE the captions! What a fun blogfest! I'm sorry I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hahaha. Best thing I've read all day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hahahaha!!!! Totally laughing, Don!!!!! Seriously so funny...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice! LOL at horny bastard. And if someone's going to go for a thong, they should really choose a color other than gray.

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hehehe! That was fantastic! One of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yep, I spit on my computer screen laughing.

    ReplyDelete

 

Archives

Blog Blitz

Design by: The Blog Decorator