Newsletter Signup

.

WRiTE CLUB 2014 - Playoff Round One Winners

We are one step closer to crowning a new WRiTE CLUB champion.  Here are the writers who will be moving forward to Round Two

The Baron
petrichor
Cocktail Lion
Swick
NotAnna
A. Bard
Miss Drake
Twilight Sparkle
Lord Codpiece

And our Wildcard winner...with the most votes amongst the second place contestants, is...Nanato4. That writer will be moving on as well.

Congratulations to all ten of you and good luck going forward!


All ten writers have been contacted and asked for a new 500 word writing sample to be used in Round Two, which begins tomorrow morning (9/1).  The five bouts will be posted Mon - Fri and will remain open for voting until noon Sunday, September 7th. 

In this second round, as with the first, there will be a wildcard winner selected from the losing contestants by virtue of the one with most second place votes.

See you back here tomorrow! :)

2 comments

  1. I'm a little bummed that I missed out on voting in the last two bouts (I keep forgetting about the time difference), but the pieces I would have voted for won anyway. I'll try to pay closer attention this next week. I'm excited to see what these ten talented writers will come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to those who are moving on!

    Thanks for Blitzing me yesterday! What an awesome surprise! It made my day.

    ReplyDelete

 

Archives

Blog Blitz

Design by: The Blog Decorator