Newsletter Signup

.

Deja Vu Blogfest - 2016



Since 2011 I’ve used a rather unique Blogfest to catch up with my blog reading after being distracted for various reasons (e.g. WRiTE CLUB, A-Z Challenge, NaNo, etc). I’m a hardy believer that if something works…stick with it…so here we go again.

One of my pet peeves about the way our blogosphere operates is you can miss some really awesome posts if you’re away for a while. It’s typical to miss hundreds of quality posts (depending on how many blogs you follow) while off doing other things. It’s really hard to rebound when things get like that, so what most people do is simply pick up with the latest post of the regular blogs they follow.  You know what that means?  You missed that post about the signing of an agent!  A book contract finalized…missed!  A cry for help...missed!  A pregnancy or birth announcement…missed!  Some other special event in a bloggers life…passed by!  I just shake my head when I think of all of the special posts I’ve missed this year.  And then there are the informative posts about the topics I’m dying to know more about, yep I probably missed some of those as well.

It’s for this reason that I came up with the Déjà vu Blogfest, and it’s become an annual event.  So I’d like to announce this years…. 



How this blogfest works is so simple I can’t understand why anyone wouldn’t want to do it. Sign-up to participate with Mr. Linky below, then sometime during the weekend of December 16th thru 18th re-post your favorite blog offering from earlier in this year, or one that you believe failed to receive the exposure it deserved. On that weekend what everyone will be reading is the best of the best (as determined by you) from this year.  The blogosphere will be chock full 2016 writing brilliance!  Encouragement, enlightenment, knowledge, bared souls, stimulation, hilarity, insecurities, success stories!  All on display…the very same day.  And it couldn't be any easier to take part...no writing necessary! :)

Please sign-up and then shout out to all of your blogging friends and encourage them to sign up as well.  Take the badge above and plaster it everywhere, blogging graffiti gone wild. Tweet about it (#deja2016vu) and post the picture on Instagram. Sign up below and start looking through those old posts!
 



7 comments

  1. I don't post on the weekends but I'll plug this for you on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Don - could you take me off please (no 10 - Positive Letters) - I'm just not going to be able to do it ... life is not easy right now ... many thanks ...

    Good to see you and all the best for 2017 ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DL .. for removing me from the list

      Delete
    2. No problem Hilary. Hope things get easier for you soon! :)

      Delete
  3. I blog every Sunday so this is very doable for me. Signed up.

    Tam

    ~~~Tam May~~~
    Blog: https://thedreambook.wordpress.com/
    Website: www.tammayauthor.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tammayauthor/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/tammayauthor

    ReplyDelete

 

Archives

Blog Blitz

Design by: The Blog Decorator