Newsletter Signup

.

WRiTE CLUB 2019 - Submission Period is Closed

The submission window for this year's WRiTE CLUB closed at midnight last night and we ended up with a record-breaking 189 entries from 137 writers!  We received writing samples from writers around the globe that represent 40+ different genres and sub-genres.

How about those marbles!

Now our slush pile readers have the unenviable (or maybe it is enviable) task of narrowing that list down to just 30  -  30 who will eventually make their way into our ring to battle for the opportunity to become the 2019 WRiTE CLUB champion and a free invitation to the 2020 DFW Writers Conference.

The first bout arrives on April 29th.  Mark your calendar!

4 comments

  1. That's a massive amount of entries. I couldn't read that many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to everyone who submitted. And to the dedicated volunteers who will read them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm,,, That one was really nice.. I like this and really enjoyed... Keep it up and I also read your blog posts. can I get few more information if you have about few things which you shared in past. I will be thankful to you...
    proprepandfulfillment

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm marking my calendar but struggling to find a way to follow this site - so I've add it to my forest of bookmarks. Good luck all - especially the slush pile readers.

    ReplyDelete

 

Archives

Blog Blitz

Design by: The Blog Decorator