Newsletter Signup

.

Sneak Peek

 



As book sales continue to climb for 𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄, I'm keeping busy by getting the next book in the series ready. 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 is expected to be ready by June 1, but I'm giving a special few a sneak peek of what Dianne and the Knights will be up against by letting them read the 1st chapter. How can you be included in that special few, you ask? Simple, sign up for my newsletter. You can do that at the top of this page, but don't dawdle. This one-time opportunity will be made available on Monday, March 21st ONLY.


2 comments

  1. Will do! I got dumped from a lot of newsletters last year when I changed emails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that your next book is coming out soon.

    I'm doing the #AtoZChallenge - writing a speculative fiction short story.
    On the main A to Z site today for "B" I shared a list of books. Check it out!
    At Operation Awesome we're doing the A to Z Challenge and running a survey to pick the next Pass or Pages query contest genre.

    ReplyDelete

 

Archives

Blog Blitz

Design by: The Blog Decorator