Newsletter Signup

.

WRiTE CLUB 2012


It’s what you’ve been waiting for!   WRiTE CLUB is back!  My highly successful undertaken from last year whose inspiration was born from the movie FIGHT CLUB is ready to go another round with some significant improvements.  There have been numerous versions of this concept around the internet before, but nothing quite like how we do it here.  This unique approach, combined with your participation, will continue to set it apart. 

Before we discuss what’s different for 2012, let’s talk about just what WRiTE CLUB is for those of you may be new.   The essence embodies simplicity, good-natured competition, and a lot of fun.  Over the course of twelve weeks we’ll be holding tri-weekly bouts (36) on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays to determine winners that will advance to the play-offs, which will ultimately lead to a single champion.  Bouts between who…or what…you ask.  Anonymous 500 word writing samples, submitted by anyone who wishes to take part, that’s who.   The submitted samples should be identified only by a pen name of your choosing (be creative) that nobody has ever seen before.  The writing can be any genre, any style (even poetry) with the word count being the only restriction.  It’s a way to get your writing in front of a lot of readers, without having to suffer the agony of exposure.  We’ll start accepting these submissions today and will continue to take them during the entire twelve week preliminaries, but beginning on July 30th, the first WRiTE will be held.  

Are you bouncing up and down in your chair with excitement, wondering how to submit your sample?  It’s simple, first you need to sign up to be a member of WRiTE CLUB on the Magical Linky Tool at the bottom of this post (a new requirement for 2012), then send your submission to klhtravel@gmail.com.  My wife will be monitoring that email address and assigning a number to each one we receive.  I will never see who authored any sample, other than by the pen-name.  On July 30th I will randomly select two of these anonymous entries and post them for head to head competition.  The winner will be selected by our readers via their votes left in the comments.  Ties will be decided by me (if necessary).  The victor will automatically be eligible for the playoffs that will begin October 22, 2012, and the runner up will be placed back in the open pool for possible selection in another round.

Here are the tenets (with explanation) that guide the competition.  For those of you who took part last year you’ll notice that a few of them have been tweaked.

1st RULE: You MUST talk about WRiTE CLUB - Spread the word far and wide so we can involve as many writers as possible.  Display the WRiTE CLUB banner prominently on your own blog.  Write a post about it.  Tweet it.  Mention it on Facebook.  Encourage people to submit or vote.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about WRiTE CLUB – Once the competition begins you are not allowed to solicit votes.  All of the writing entries are anonymous, and we want it to stay that way.

3rd RULE: If someone taps out, WRiTING is over - Tapping out means a WRiTER can decide at any time during the 12 week competition to withdraw their name from the pool.

4th RULE: Only two people to a WRiTE - This is a head-to head competition, no ganging up allowed.

5th RULE: Three WRiTE's per week - No matter how many submissions I receive, there will only be three WRiTE per week.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes - Come on, tell me you didn't giggle at that one.

7th RULE: WRiTES will go on until Oct5th - On that date the 36 winners will be matched up against one another on daily posts until the ultimate WRiTER is chosen.

8th RULE: If this is your first week at WRiTE CLUB, you HAVE to WRiTE - Each week new submissions will be placed in a "newby" pool from which one half of the WRiTE will be made up.  The other WRiTER will come from the existing pool.  If there are no "newbies", both WRiTERS will come from the existing pool less the previous winners.

So, what’s new for 2012?  As I mentioned above, anyone who wants to participate (submit a writing sample OR to vote) will need to add their name to the Magical Link list below, officially becoming a member of the WRiTE CLUB.  Not on the list…no voting or submitting allowed.  The second change is that we’ve increased the word count for submissions up to 500 words.  And the most exciting change of all….

The winner of the final round will be picked by a panel of publishing industry professionals!  Agents, Editors, Marketers, and published authors!  Here’s the gang (in totally random order).


Jill MarsalJill Marsal is a partner at the Marsal Lyon Literary Agency. She has been in the publishing industry almost 15 years. On the fiction front, Jill looks for all types of romance (contemporary, paranormal, romantic suspense, historical, and category), women's fiction and family stories, cozy mysteries, and thrillers. She is also looking for general commercial fiction and welcomes a dramatic storyline and compelling characters in interesting situations or relationships. On the non-fiction side, Jill's areas of interest include business, current events, health, self-help/advice, relationships, psychology, parenting, and narrative non-fiction.



Sarah LaPolla - Sarah began at Curtis Brown in 2008, working with Dave Barbor and Peter Ginsberg. Sarah is interested in literary fiction, narrative nonfiction, urban fantasy, paranormal romance, science fiction, literary horror, and young adult fiction. She loves complex characters, coming-of-age stories, and strong narrators. Sarah graduated from Ithaca College with a degree in Writing and English, and went on to receive her MFA in Creative Writing from The New School.



Ann Collette – Ann was a freelance writer and editor before joining the Rees Literary Agency in 2000.  Her list includes books by Barbara Shapiro, Mark Russinovich, Steven Sidor, Vicki Lane, Carol Carr, Clay and Susan Griffith, and Chrystle Fiedler. She likes literary, mystery, thrillers, suspense, vampire, and commercial women's fiction; in non-fiction, she prefers narrative non-fiction, military & war, work to do with race & class, and work set in or aboutSoutheast Asia. Ann does not represent children's, YA, sci-fi, or high fantasy (Lord of the Rings-type books).



Elana Johnson - Elana's debut novel, POSSESSION, is available from Simon & Schuster  and her second novel, SURRENDER, was just released on June 5, 2012.  She is also the author of From the Query to the Call, an ebook that every writer needs to read before they query.  She runs a personal blog on publishing and is a founding author of the QueryTracker blog. She blogs regularly at The League of Extraordinary Writers, co-organizes WriteOnCon, and is a member of SCBWI, ANWA and LDStorymakers.  Elana is represented by Michelle Andelman of Regal Literary.


S.R. Johannes  -  Shelli was recently nominated in the YA category as Georgia Author of the Year and also the 2012 winner of the IndieReader Discovery Awards for young adult for her Amazon bestselling Untraceable (a teen wilderness thriller).   She has also published a new tween paranormal, On The Bright Side, as well as a teen romance anthology with 16 other authors titled, In His Eyes.  Uncontrollable, the sequel to Untraceable, is scheduled for fall 2012.  Shelli lives in Atlanta Georgia with her dog, British-accented husband, and the huge imaginations of their little prince and princess, which she hopes- someday- will change the world. After earning an MBA and working in corporate America, S.R. Johannes traded in her expensive suits, high heels, and corporate lingo for a family, flip-flops, and her love of writing.


Rachelle Gardner - Rachelle is an extremely popular agent with WordServe Literary Group based in Denver, Colorado.  She loves books, authors, publishing, and talking incessantly about them. Her passion is partnering with authors to bring worthwhile books to publication. She also writes a heavily trafficked blog that in her words “is a way to create a community of writers, both published and seeking publication”.






Tiana Smith – Tiana was the first ever WRiTE CLUB champion! She graduated with an English degree with a creative writing focus from Westminster College and writes YA/MG books. She also likes to design blogs, so if you're interested in getting one of her premade designs, please visit her shop @ The Blog Decorator.






Lucienne Diver –  Lucienne is a long-time book addict who went into publishing over eighteen years ago to feed her habit, beginning at New York’s prestigious Spectrum Literary Agency and moving three years ago to The Knight Agency. In addition, she’s an author in her own right with the Vamped series of young adult books for Flux and the new Latter-Day Olympians series of urban fantasy novels, beginning with Bad Blood, from Samhain Publishing. 



Lauren RuthLauren started her publishing career as an intern at Simon & Schuster's Touchstone/Fireside imprint while earning her B.A. in English language and literature from Pace University. Shortly thereafter, she completed her second internship at BookEnds, where she fell in love with the literary agency side of the publishing industry. Lauren also blogs at www.slushpiletales.wordpress.com




ME Johnson – Em (as she likes to be called) is freelance writer and Senior Editor of Open Heart Publishing and its annual anthology An Honest Lie. Her published works include: “Call of the Quitter,”published in the 1997 edition of Dreams of Everyday by The PoetryGuild, "The Story of Why Your Mother Always Told You To Stand Up
Straight,” published online on September 28, 2008 by The Village Wit, "Crossing the Guard," published in An Honest Lie, Volume 1:Encouraging the Delinquency of your Inner Child" by Open HeartPublishing, and "The Other Side of the Wall," published in An HonestLie, Volume 2: Delusions of Insignificance. Her full length novel,"The End" will be publishing this year.

After the competition is over I will release the real names of only the two finalist.  Otherwise, the competition will remain completely anonymous to prevent hurt feelings or crushed pride. 

I know they'll be questions, so go ahead and leave them in the comments section and I'll post the answers in a follow-up post. 

Are you game?  Are you willing to WRiTE for what you want?  Then crack those knuckles and get ready to flex that imagination.  And whatever you do, tell your friends!

WRiTE CLUB 2012 is ON!!!

 

147 comments

  1. Forget my morning caffeine! This contest has my blood pumping! I'd better start pumping up my prose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! I missed the sibmission window last year bur I'm 100% on board this year! Thanks for hosting this Don!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, this sounds awesome and I want to be a part of it, but I need more caffeine before I fully understand what it's all about LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you've outdone yourself, DL! Coolness!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited, DL. Looking forward to the first round!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, D.L.! Can't wait to meet and read the new contenders!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you're big time with this now, DL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! This is amazing! I can't wait to see the first round!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad this is back! Very cool about the "celebrity" judges at the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in and I'm not going to write about death! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you ever imagine it would get this big, DL?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is going to be awesome!!!! Look at all the amazing celebrities you've got lined up.

    I love that participants can't solicit votes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so awesome! Ahhh! I missed it last year so THIS YEAR defs count me IN.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome! Obviously no one talked about the previous WRiTE Club, as per last year's Rule #1 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holey Moley, DL! You got some seriously heavy hitters for your Write Club! Write on! Going to tweet now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wahoo! I missed the submission time last year as well...not this year though :) Thanks for hosting. Always been a fan of your DL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's a little strange seeing my picture there under Rachelle's ... LOL. I may not be a celebrity, but I am SO STOKED to be judging. Can't wait to see all the amazing entries!!!! For the final round, will you be posting all of the judges reviews? It might be interesting for people to see why each person voted the way they did. Just a though. SO EXCITED!

    (oh, and do I sign up on the Linky thingy if I'm not submitting my work but I want to support?)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!! Wow again! Talk about big time, DL! This is going to be another bunch of fun! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woohoo! Write Club is back! I'm game.

    Allison (Geek Banter)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm not sure I'm going to put anything in this year but I'm going to be voting. I might, but I'm not sure. Should I still put my name on the linky list?

    ReplyDelete
  21. This sounds like fun, Don! Three years ago I'd have run away screaming. But my writing group do these sorts of 500 word anonymous contests, so I've had some experience. Now to figure out what to write--between decorating projects happening in July.

    Sia McKye OVER COFFEE

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds like a lot of fun. Was linked here by my girlfriend and I'm looking forward to trying this out.

    Two questions, though: 500-word limit is the upper limit, yes? Not a "roughly this size" guideline? And do we submit multiple stories as we see fit, or submit one whenever we get to it and let that one try to make it?

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are big time now. Guess this will be a regular feature now.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Geez, DL. I couldn't finish reading all the rules....Too much like math word problems! :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Also, sorry about getting myself on the list twice. It didn't seem to have updated.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This sounds so cool. I love to write flash. But I'm going to be taking a blog break the month of September and concentrating solely on my WIP.

    ReplyDelete
  27. So tempted, but worried it will distract from the major edits I'm trying to complete this summer. I might come back and sign up - I think I followed this blog half-way through last year's comp and it looked so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sounds like an awesome idea, I'm in! :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fun concept. I already like this better than the Fight Club!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Now that I’m having heart palpitations and sudden case of angina, I think I better get started on some WRiTiNG! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Kudos for organizing the "fight" and for coming up with such an impressive list of judges to decide the final round. (And we don't even have to worry about getting our teeth kicked out!) Great idea. Thank you, dear sir.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This sounds awesome! I'm really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I guess it's time to bring my game face. #GameOn!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm new to this so I'm a little nervous. But I am really excited too!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Heard about this over at the lovely Sus Swiderski's place. Thank you for organizing this.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow, this sounds pretty cool. I'll have to see if I can come up with anything.

    Nice panel. I've been rejected by a few of them...

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is my first contest... And I'm nervous just reading the rules!

    Love the Fight Club theme.

    ReplyDelete
  38. That's awesome that WRiTE Club is back!

    ReplyDelete
  39. wow! right when i'm going off to camp! i still copied the rules. it's tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I shall just hold my nose and close my eyes, just like I did for my first leap into the deep end...wait, that won't work for writing.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I look forward to the new season of Write Club. Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thank you for this lovely opportunity! I'm crossing my fingers...which will make writing all the more interesting...lol

    Donna L Martin
    www.donnalmartin.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'm lacing up my gloves. Thanks D.L.!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'll have to get my groove on to come up with something for this! Sounds mega, DL!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I'm in! *Takes off shirt, wiggles toes*

    ReplyDelete
  46. Helz yeah!
    Bare-knuckle brawling using words alone.

    I'm so in this.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Tweeted, Facebooked, Blogged

    Is your flash fiction tough enough for some bare-knuckle brawling? http://johnlucashargis.wordpress.com/2012/07/18/cruising-altitude-2-0/ Make Tyler Durden proud.

    ReplyDelete
  48. *rips jacket, sweater, and shirt into tiny pieces*

    ReplyDelete
  49. Look at this! DL! you've really amped up the stakes on our club! Looks like I'm living to fight again--LOL! :D Rock on~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  50. Well, yahoo! I just read at Heather Murphy's that you were starting this up again. I'll tweet about it as soon as I finish here. Very exciting new addition with the judges!

    ReplyDelete
  51. This is exciting! Where do we give our pen name? In the email with our 500 word submission? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Man, this sounds so awesome......!

    ReplyDelete
  53. This sounds fantastic! I'm going to spread the word even if I don't enter. It is a huge commitment right now. Okay, if I can finish my third round edits in the next few days, and write my first 500 word entry by July 30th, I'll go for it. Wish me luck.
    Good luck to all those who enter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. This sounds like fun, but I do have a question. Do we have to submit every week or can we just submit one or two entries? A weekly commitment is something I cannot obligate myself to right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. Oh cool! Congrats on a great big new WRiTE CLUB! I wish I could participate, but the time period is going to be crazy for me. I'll help pass it along, though!

    ReplyDelete
  56. everyone loved this so much last year! you have the best ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  57. oh, very cool you're doing this again!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hi I left my URl and joined site. Is that enough to have info sent keeping me abreast of situ--mostly reminding me...hehe..:) This sounds like a lot of fun and a great opportunity, to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I signed up, just so I could vote. Am passing on the message, and looking forward to reading the entries.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Oooh. I need these jump starts. I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Awesome Don. What a great list of celebrity judges. It was so awesome last time I can't resist another round.

    .......dhole

    ReplyDelete
  62. This is totally cool. Off to tweet it.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Awesome that you're doing this again! I'm so in!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Just sign up! I was looking for an opportunity to write more short stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  65. All right, I'm in, after thinking about it more. I love a healthy competition.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Very impressive line-up (love your rules--LOL)!! Look forward to tuning in!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Wow! Stellar line-up. Looking forward to it this time around. It was so much fun last year!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Sounds like fun. Now to find my best 500 words...

    ReplyDelete
  69. Question. It's just a random 500 word flash fiction piece right? It doesn't have to be from a WIP does it? Also, if you're only doing 1 match a week is it possible that a submission won't get a chance to compete?

    ReplyDelete
  70. This looks awesome. I'm so sacred, but I may join in on this opportunity. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  71. That is quite the line up of judges. I'm impressed, DL! I'll be looking forward to reading the entries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  72. DL, I signed Ainsley Shay up. She's on vacation in Georgia and will be back in a week, so you'll see her post about it then. Just an FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  73. I must have lost my mind, I just signed up AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  74. What fun...I think! At any rate, I'm signing on.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Just read about this on various blogs I follow, and it sounds epic. :) I have a few questions before I commit:
    Are excerpts from WIPs okay, or does the 500 words have to be a complete story?
    Does a new 500 words have to be submitted for each round if you make the cut?
    Lastly, my husband and I are both writers and would both love to enter--but that would make us completely anonymous minus one since we've seen all of each other's work. Would that be acceptable?
    Anyway, this is very exciting. No matter what, I'll certainly be checking back to see the fun unfold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  76. Thanks for answering my questions! We're both signed up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  77. You pulled me out of my blog break! I saw one of your tweets. This sounds fun! I'll take the plunge. And a super awesome lineup of agents! And one that still likes vampires! Holy fizzle, I'm all aflutter.

    ReplyDelete
  78. My head is spinning a bit, and I have lots 'o questions. But I'm going to reread your post, then see how this all plays out. Exciting idea, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Wow,I'm impressed DL! However I'm deep in the midst of research and I don't have an extra ounce of energy to put into this. But I'll try to keep tabs. Good luck EVERYONE.

    ReplyDelete
  80. I've already signed up but do have a question. The 500 words. Is it a flash fiction piece or are we taking 500 words from a random section of a ms/WIP? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  81. I'm in again! Now i just have to figure out my sample.
    Also, slightly OT, is Lauren Ruth still going to paticipate now that she's no longer an agent?

    ReplyDelete
  82. oh, one more ? - what day of the week will the WRiTES be held? As you know, my lovely work PC blocks your blog as "Porn", so i want to make sure i remember to hit your blog on my laptop during the WRiTES

    ReplyDelete
  83. I'm going to love this. Enjoyed myself last time so definitely have to go for it again. Thanks for all the hard work put into organizing this year's fight :-)

    ReplyDelete
  84. That's a fantastic lineup of professionals. I remember reading some entries the last time--it was great stopping by and I'll do so again.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Aw, DL, this is so awesome. Thanks for doing this. I see a few other people had the same questions I'm having, and I'll feel like a nudnik if the answers are somewhere obvious and I just missed them, but - I'm assuming the 500 words can be a sample or selection, and don't need to be self-contained flash fiction, but am I totally wrong? and does one resubmit every week, or a million times, or just once?

    Looking forward to seeing the work that comes up! You're an impressive man, good sir.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Hi DL. Just wanted to say hi and this will be my first ever competition. I've joined contests before, but this one will be a tad different and I'm excited about taking part. Thanks again:)

    ReplyDelete
  87. Although I'm still not sure how to participate, I might actually join in this time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  88. Ooops, I almost overlooked the bit about signing up to be eligible to vote. I'm glad I gave this a second read-through. I would've been SO SAD!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Oh my goodness! I love this! Now... To do it or not... gaaaaah... *deciding*

    ReplyDelete
  90. I've heard about this so many times, so now I'm hear to watch. And vote. I feel like such a voyeur.

    ReplyDelete
  91. It's taken me a long time, but I've finally signed up :)

    ReplyDelete
  92. I'm 87 - that sounds like a lucky number :-) Yikes...I'll do a blog post today about it. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  93. I'm def. voting and I think I may just submit too! This is the perfect challenge to get me back into writing after having the baby (I haven't been too motivated)!

    ReplyDelete
  94. Whoa. Hugeness batman! I don't envy your wife's job! All signed up! Very exciting! Now off to spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  95. Sounds like an interesting idea. I'm going to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  96. Never done this before, but I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  97. Argh! I signed up... This is a good thing, I think! :-) Yes it is.

    ReplyDelete
  98. Wonderful, DL! Best of luck to you and your wonderful wife for helping run this!
    HMG

    ReplyDelete
  99. Okay, I'm in at 99, just like my idol, Agent 99 from Get Smart.

    ReplyDelete
  100. Cool! Looking forward to this. Thanks, DL!

    ReplyDelete
  101. I've always said I work best under pressure... time to test that theory! Thanks so much for hosting such a cool contest. I'm already spinning my wheels about what to write... what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  102. Have absolutely no idea what will be submitted... quite deliciously terrifying

    ReplyDelete
  103. I love this! Really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  104. I haven't done this before, I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  105. Just signed up... IT should be quite the competition. Thanks again DL!

    ReplyDelete
  106. I'm so glad I saw a tweet about this. Can't wait to see how this works! Thanks very much. Christy

    ReplyDelete
  107. I just found out about this but I entered. :D

    ReplyDelete
  108. Love this idea! Just added myself to the linky list and planning to blog about it soon. Can't wait for it to start. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  109. Ahh have never done this before but I am trying it! I have no idea what I will submit! *HELP* lol

    ReplyDelete
  110. This sounds amazing! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  111. Love this kind of stuff. I also enjoy the NYC Midnight writing challenges. If you've ever watched Chopped on the Food Network, it's kind of like that, except for writers. For flash fiction, you get a "basket" with a genre, a location, and an object. You get 48 hours to write your story.

    ReplyDelete
  112. Brand new to this, but it sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  113. Wohooo! It looks like it is going to be an amazing session.

    ReplyDelete
  114. Hey DL,

    You've obviously put in a *lot* of work to get this up and running - so thanks :)

    I'm in like Flynn.

    ReplyDelete
  115. Excited about this! I really need to get on getting a submission pulled together though...
    -Cait

    ReplyDelete
  116. Wow! An interesting blog post and an exciting challenge. Let the games begin!

    ReplyDelete
  117. I gave a shout-out for the Write Club competition on my blog today...hopefully it will get a few more writers to join the fun!

    Donna L Martin
    www.donnalmartin.com
    www.donasdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I'm in for voting, at least, and I'll post about Write Club on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  119. This looks super fun - I don't know how I missed it last year.

    ReplyDelete
  120. I'm a little late but as WC Fields said, "I have arrived."

    ReplyDelete
  121. Not sure what I'm doing to be honest, but I'll give this a shot. Good luck everyone. X

    ReplyDelete
  122. I'm signed up and ready. Let the best words win.

    ReplyDelete
  123. Whoo-hoo! First timer here, sounds like a lot of fun! Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  124. I just found you through I think therefore IYam. I signed up now I need to read more on your blog on what the heckamunda I really need to do (write).

    Cheers!
    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. So excited! So glad you allow signup those who find this late! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 

Archives

Blog Blitz

Design by: The Blog Decorator