Newsletter Signup

.

Happy Fathers Day - Dad





I love you!

12 comments

  1. I love these photos! And how wonderful that you have such a special relationship with your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics and a great time to share them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos! I hope you have a great Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was sweet - you look a lot like him :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! Hope you have a very Happy Father's day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool.
    Thanks for sharing with us!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful photos. My dad is in his mid 80's and every father's day I worry that it may be the last. He finally told me to "shut up and enjoy me while I am here." That's a dad for you, full of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete

 

Archives

Blog Blitz

Design by: The Blog Decorator