Newsletter Signup

.

WRiTE CLUB 2012 – Play-Off Round One Winners









Here are the list of winners from round one.  


Bout 1 -Alondra Larkin
Bout 2 -Snivvy Crank
Bout 3 -Ravenclaw
Bout 4 -Sedney of the Castonod
Bout 5 -Rattle Yerdags
Bout 6 -Word Whittler
Bout 7 -Eleven
Bout 8 -Not Loretta Lynn
Bout 9 -Peanut Buttercup
Bout 10 -Brookside
Bout 11 -Jade Kestrel
Bout 12 -D. Rose
Bout 13 -I Am Not Shakespeare
Bout 14 -Jason Andrews
Bout 15 -Seaweed
Bout 16 -RingGirl
Bout 17 -Sissy Grimm
Bout 18 -Patrice Croninville


Congratulations to all.  Round two begins tomorrow!

Round 2 (Nov 5-9) - Original submission (edited)  -  9 bouts spread across three separate blogs (MWF) = 9 winners + 1 wildcard winner*

Round 3 (Nov 12-16) - 2nd submission - 5 bouts  (M-F) = 5 winners + 1 wildcard*

Round 4 (Nov 19-23) - 2nd submission - 3 bouts  (MWF) = 3 winners + 1 wildcard*

Round 5 (Nov 26 – 30) - 2nd submission (edited) - 2 bouts (T TH) = 2 winners

FINAL  -  3rd submission - 2 contestants = CHAMPION  (this round will be judged by agents/editors/authors)

*Wildcard winners will be chosen from among the losing entries by selecting the one that received the most amount of votes.

12 comments

  1. Congratulations to the winners and looking forward to the next round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn - I won't be around for Round 5, but I'll be voting all the other times. Good luck to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to see how this all turns out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations everyone. Sorry I missed the last week of voting. Now that my power's back I look forwarding to voting again in round 2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From 72 entries (well, 71 with one repeat) down to 36 and now 18 -- the competition is really getting tight, now! Congratulations to all the winners! I know selecting in the upcoming rounds is going to be really tough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners! I'll check out the next round.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all the winners! I'm back now and ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to all of the winners but I'd like to add my particular cheer for I Am Not Shakespeare, Eleven and Snivvy Crank!

    I don't have a clue who any of my favorites are behind the pseudonyms but I also wanted to raise another cheer for Digigal and Penelope Clearwater, whose entries I really liked and have not made it into this next round. You were wonderful in my opinion and I would have voted for you both until the very end!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the winners and best of luck for the next round!

    ReplyDelete

 

Archives

Blog Blitz

Design by: The Blog Decorator