Newsletter Signup

.

You Jump...I Jump


'Nuff said!

50 comments

  1. It's just one more step down the journey back to healthy. Hope she's doing alright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is showing your support! Praying your wife continues to recover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayers are with you and wife that she continues to recovers,

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is love and devotion, DL. Hope she's doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy to have met through the A to Z Challenge some wonderful people. I also continue to keep your wife and your family in my prayers. You jump, I jump is exactly how it was with my mom and then my dad, you said that right! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing that kind of love. My prayers continue to be with you and your wife. I hope she can feel our support!
    P.S Not a bad look for you!
    :-)
    Tina @ Life is Good

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hang in there. My grandson recently shaved his own head bald for his Scoutmaster also undergoing Chemo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I saw this picture, before I scrolled down to see what you had said, I thought - Yeah, just proves it ONE OF THE VERY GOOD GUYS!

    Best wishes to your wife. Remember: 'this too shall pass!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always sending prayers and positive vibes you way DL.... May she continue to heal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Don .. Nuff Said - you did - fabulous support ... and boy 'nuff said'!!

    Cheers and thank goodness it's warming up - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's lucky to have a husband like you. Best wishes to your wife!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're the best, DL, and your wife is lucky to have a guy like you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. No WORDS needed!! Well done!! Continued thoughts and prayers!!

    Sue CollectInTexasGal
    Rattlesnake Butte on AtoZ RoadTrip

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your support is inspirational! I'm sending prayers your wife continues to recover. My youngest sister is a breast cancer survivor. Although there's no cancer in the family, the doctor said hers was 'environmentally caused' and was really, really aggressive. Fifteen years later, she's doing great! HUGS for your wife!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a wonderful thing to do to show support for your wife.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Definitely - Nuff said. Continued positive thoughts for you both. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Several of my friends are survivors of cancer as well. Hang in there. Support is one of the best medicines. Love is even better. These are the things the medical profession can't do.

    ReplyDelete
  18. your love and devotion are admirable! More prayers from Romania, D!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well done, DL! Praying for your wife's recovery...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Prayers and best wishes going out to your wife.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love it - both the look and your reason for doing it. (Bald men are sexy!) My best wishes to your family, and I hope your wife gets better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Definitively. She has your support and ours. We keep your wife in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I echo everyone else's thoughts. You're awesome sauce, and I'm sending prayers. =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am remembering when my mother lost her hair during her chemo -- and my daughter accidentally saw her without her wig. My daughter was about 6 at the time. My mom was teary, thinking my daughter would be frightened and horrified. My daughter was teary, thinking Mom-mom would be embarrassed and she had done a bad thing, bursting in on her. They both needed a hug, because each of them was worried only for the other.

    My daughter is now 16, and my mother is healthy. That time in our lives is past.

    Look to the future, when you will all see this difficult and emotional time behind you. Best wishes and love to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Can't even put into words how touching this picture is! Best wishes to both you and your wife, DL!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Well done, DL! Wishing you both health, happiness, and a short road to recovery.

    VR Barkowski

    ReplyDelete
  27. What an amazing hubby your wife has by her side!! Did you surprise her with this or did she know you were going to? Sending you both many blessings!

    Happy reading and writing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm thinking of you both and sending all of the good vibes in the world. Give Kim a big hug from me, please!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thinking about you both, DL! Sending ALL THE (((HUGS))).

    ReplyDelete
  30. That's so wonderful of you, DL.

    My mom had to wear a wig to my wedding 28 years ago, having just completed chemo for ovarian cancer. She was upset that everyone would know it was a wig, but I told her, "Mom, I'm just thrilled to have you in my wedding. It doesn't matter what you look like."

    And she's still with us, age 85. Best of luck to your wife.

    ReplyDelete
  31. A great British hug to your wife, and to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  32. The very best medicine is made of support and love, and you're clearly providing mega-doses of that. Good for you. Best wishes to your bride... and you. This too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  33. The only text I'm seeing is the "Nuff said!" I'm not sure what's going on with your wife, but I hope she's okay! From the comments, it sounds like she's going through chemo... so sorry, DL. We went through cancer with our little boy and it was a horrific experience. Sending lots of love your way... <3

    ReplyDelete
  34. Big hugs to Mrs. DL.

    Sending best wishes with a dash of sunshine from here to her.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Many hugs to both of you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hope you are feeling better. Sending hugs your way. Thanks for following my new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Damn straight, my friend! I've been away from the blogosphere for a while, but you two have always been in my thoughts and prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. You are definitely a light in this world. Love and hugs to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh boy! btw, You're being celebrated on my blog today... http://effectivelyhuman.blogspot.com/2013/05/celebrate-small-things-052413.html

    ReplyDelete
  40. Remember to wear a hat or sunscreen your head now in the summer sun! Your loving support for your wife is sweet to see. I'm including you and your wife in my prayers in this tough time.

    ReplyDelete

 

Archives

Blog Blitz

Design by: The Blog Decorator