Newsletter Signup

.

A Call for Volunteers

Actually, I’m looking for some co-conspirators.  As I hinted on my previous post, I have something brewing.  And per my normal unconventional-self, it’s going to be different.  But I need some help in pulling it off.  I don’t want to spill too many beans, but what I need is volunteers to host a simple clue on their blog side-bar for a two week period.  The clue will have no imbedded links or hidden functionality and could be as mundane as four simple words.  I will tell you what the clue needs to say, and you can format it as you see fit.  


How many volunteers do I need, you ask.  I require a minimum of ten, but can handle as many as thirty-five, so don’t be shy.  To let me know you are willing to help you can either leave a comment below, or send an email to dlh.hammons@gmail.com  If you want to be really clever and contribute to the fun, leave me a comment saying you’d love to help but are unable to commit…then send me an email telling me you’re in.  Confusion and misdirection are part of the plan and you’ll soon find out why.

How about it?  Are you curious?  Want to be part of something different?  :)

*Update*  Thanks everyone!  I've reached my limit of victims volunteers.  The fun is slated to begin on Monday.  :)

33 comments

  1. Hi DL, this sounds like a lot of fun and would love to play along. Of course, I may or may not be a commitment-phobe, so...who knows.

    Lotsa luck! that rebel, Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the phone booth on the corner, downtown Cleveland, east side of main between 3 and 4 :)
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds delightful. I'm at your service if you need me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm intrigued. Way to create suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black swan flies at midnight... okay, I'm not that clever, but I'll play.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hm. 'Different' sounds a bit dangerous. I'm afraid you're on your own, bud.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I learned in the Army that you don't volunteer for anything, but what the heck. This seems painless. It is painless, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. -.-. --- ..- -. - / -- . / .. -.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in. Or maybe i'm out. Mail me.
    (Am I being misdirecting enough? lol)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like fun! I'm in - or out - as needed :)

    Just letting you know I'm having trouble opening your blog lately - the last week or so. This is the first time I've been able to actually download the entire blog and see past the few couple of lines. If no one is having trouble, it's probably on my end. I'll keep working at it - just wanted to let you know - I've been trying to read/comment but couldn't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do like to make life interesting. If you need another volunteer, just let me know. Sounds like it will be fun.

    Mason
    Thoughts in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to help out, but I really don't have the time. It sounds like a hoot.

    I'll look forward to see what you have up you sleeve.


    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  13. Puzzles puzzle me. They're so puzzling.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I could possibly definitely do this...if you haven't already hit your limit.

    esolodow at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  15. Count me in, hope there's some mischief involved, :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooh! This sounds like so much fun. I wish I could play, but my sidebar has been causing me pro'lems. Looking forward to seeing what kinda' clues your Followers will be posting. Keep me in mind for the next time, though.

    ~ Yaya

    ReplyDelete
  17. aww, this sounds super fun! Unfortunately i'm pretty busy right now so i'll have to pass. Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. DL, my sidebar is very full so I'm afraid your clue would get lost! Great idea, though!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I had a lot of fun and made some new friends with your SO meme so why not? Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I bet you've got all your volunteers, but lmk if you need more. This sounds fun! :o) <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds fun. I'm in if you still need people. ;)

    ecwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I couldn't log in yesterday, am I too late? I'd love to help :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Guess I'm too late (as usual) but I'm intersted to know what's up your sleeve.

    PS I gave you a shout out on my blog today just incase you wanna stop and take a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Owwwwww I wanted i = (
    Im so curious!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  25. I didnt' volunteer because I was busy and didn't want to let you down but I can't wait to find out what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Damn; did I miss my opportunity. I want to play.

    ......dhole

    ReplyDelete

 

Archives

Blog Blitz

Design by: The Blog Decorator