Newsletter Signup

.

B if for BLOG BLITZ




For those of you who are new to my blog, I've been coordinating the BLOG BLITZ since March 2013 and during that span of time we have BLITZED approximately 150 targets. I feel that together we have brought an immeasurable amount of positive energy to the blogosphere and I am extremely proud of our accomplishments.

What is the BLITZ? All you have to do is re-read my original POST introducing the BLITZ if you want to really understand my motives.

I recently re-booted the Blog Blitz Team with a new Linky List and asked everyone who believes in the true purpose of the BLITZ to re-dedicate themselves by signing up again. The rules will remain the same.  From time to time I will select a blog via a random selection or recommendation (must be another Blitz Team member) and a date.  I will email the team members that information and on that date we all will go out of our way to visit that blog and leave an encouraging comment on their most recent post

My only restriction about who joins the Blog Blitz Team is that your blog cannot be primarily for commercial gain.

Please help me spread the word (again) and gets as many bloggers as we can to join the team.  Once your signed up, display the banner above proudly on your own blog. Blog about the Blitz.  Tweet about the Blitz.  Facebook the Blitz.  Then sit back and wonder...

8 comments

  1. The Blitz was a great idea and it's been fun visiting new bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Don - the Blitz is a brilliant idea .. and as Alex mentions it's good to get out and meet new bloggers. I'll be a supporter .. and will be around .. good luck with the re-boot . cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it was a brilliant idea and I really enjoyed getting Blitzed last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course B is for Blog Blitz. :D I love it. It's so much fun to meet new bloggers and to give them a special day to celebrate their blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally, I think the 'blitz' is one of the best innovations in blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has been a lot of fun visiting people and making their posting day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok will check out the Blog Blitz ... thank you for this. Is this the same as just jumping around as I do randomly? I suspect so .. but will check.

    ReplyDelete

 

Archives

Blog Blitz

Design by: The Blog Decorator