Newsletter Signup

.

Z is for Zo Long




Yes…I’m cheating. Sue me! This is my A to Z goodbye post and here I am...stumbling across the finish line. I must say I have mixed feeling about this year’s wonderful ride.

A LOT of things tried to pile on me in April, doing everything they could to keep me from fulfilling my commitment. The ramp up for this year’s WRiTE CLUB coincided with A-Z, and between that and posting everyday…completely off-the-cuff…and oh yeah, trying to write...I was kept hopping. But I did it, although I wasn’t able to visit and read many other blogs taking part, and that saddens me because it makes me feel like a cheat. Oh well, it is what it is, and considering I only averaged 8 comments per post I guess I ended up with what I deserved.  I enrolled in the Challenge as a way to jump start my blog...but maybe I ended up taking a step backwards.  Live and learn.

To those of you who found me during the challenge, thank you…I sure hope you’ll continue to drop by and become a regular. Now that the posting every day has ended, I promise I’ll swing by your blogs real soon to close the loop.  :)

For my fellow A-Z participants...you now have my permission to go take a long nap! It has been well earned!

13 comments

  1. Now you know for next year. Since I had a book release in the middle of the Challenge, I know what it's like to be overwhelmed with other duties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're aloud to cheat. ;) Best of luck with everything you have going on. Congrats on making it to Z! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Don - it's tough at the best of times .. and I doubled up myself with another thing for the month ... and the WRiTE CLUB .. is important to you ... just frustrating they both coincided this year .. still well done and we know you're there and always helping other bloggers and writers ... good luck - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Congrats on finishing, even through a busy month! Can't wait for WRiTE CLUB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheating or not you made it to the end and that's quite an accomplishment. A to Z can be a wonderful thing. I did it once and once was enough for this dumb blonde. Congratulations on making it through to the end. Upward and onward to the next big thing. That would be WRITE CLUB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the end, we all are winners of some sort.
    Looking forward to write club.

    Bushman
    2015 A to Z Challenge Ambassador
    @jwb81074

    ReplyDelete
  7. J here, stopping by from the #atozchallenge - where I am part of Arlee's A to Z Ambassador Team.
    Welcome to "Z-day"! (Time to watch the iZombie television series?)
    Hope to see you at the after party. I'm looking forward to when the Reflections Linky List opens on Monday, May 4th.
    You're going to LOVE mine. Seriously, DL, be sure to check it out.
    I have also come to sue you for that Zo instead of So. LOL! Yeah, let me just run out and get that law degree. Ha ha ha. Good times.
    -J @JLenniDorner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on finishing! I didn't make i around as many blog as I would have liked to either, but them's the breaks. I didn't even make it over here every day, which I had meant to. Best laid plans and all….

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was in over my head all of April, so I made a few appearances here, but not as many as planned. Great that you got from A to Z!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know if I'd call it a step backwards. Don't be too hard on yourself about not visiting enough either. Some bloggers never really comprehend the concept of visiting others and just blindly blog on without ever getting many visits. At least you understand the concept.

    Congratulations on making it to the end--a lot of those signed up never even managed that.

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host

    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  11. Considering all you have going on right now, I think making it to the end of the A-Z is quite an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete

 

Archives

Blog Blitz

Design by: The Blog Decorator